Monday Motivation | Answer this question....It could change your life.

As many of you know one of my success rituals is to listen to various motivational and inspirational videos on Youtube.  They range in topic.  Sometimes I watch entire seminars and other times, I'm listening to someone share their story as they talk into their cell phone camera.

Recently, I noticed a certain book being mentioned over and over again in a lot of the videos I've been watching.  Heck, even one of my business coaches boast of this book as part of his strategy for success.  I tried to ignore it, but everywhere I turned people kept referencing Gary Keller's The One Thing.

You may have heard of Keller Williams Reality.  Gary founded that company over 30 years ago and helped grow it into the largest real estate company in the US.  The tag line for his book, The One Thing, is The Surprisingly Simple Truth behind Extraordinary Results.  Opening up a Real Estate firm in Austin and growing to become the largest in the city within two years is extraordinary.

Since so many of the people I listen to were inspired by his book, I decided to grab it for myself.  In his book Gary asks a question that changed his life and could certainly change ours.

What’s the ONE Thing you can do such that by doing it everything else will be easier or unnecessary? 

The book is chock full of powerful information but if I had to grab the one thing from The One Thing book, it would this question.  I've got a multitude of goals I'd like to accomplish. It often feels like I'm juggling to keep all the balls in the air.  So I asked myself, "what is the ONE Thing I can do, that by doing it, everything (all of my goals/intentions) will be easier or unnecessary?

The answer came much more quickly than I anticipated.  For me, the one thing is my meditation/focused concentration practice.  Why? Because when I'm consistent with this practice, I glide through life.  Everything becomes effortless, I feel amazing, my awareness & clarity is incredible and I operate like Eddie after popping a limitless pill.  I know for a fact, that by focusing all my efforts on this one thing, everything else will be easier or unnecessary.

So that's what I've decided to do, my one priority for the rest of 2015 is that I execute my one thing.  Now the ball is in your court.  First, I highly recommend you get the book.  It's a must if you are on a success journey.  Secondly, even before you buy The One Thing, I ask you to answer this question for yourself.  You can ask it on a macro level, or on a micro level.  For instance, I can ask myself "what's the one thing I can do (TODAY OR RIGHT NOW) that by doing it, everything else will be easier or unnecessary?"
Share on :
Monday Motivation | Answer this question....It could change your life.
Monday Motivation | Answer this question....It could change your life.
Reviewed by Unknown
Published :
Rating : 4.5